Monday, 2 June 2008
Daisy Cookies, Biskut Dahlia, Biskut Cina
Daisy cookies will be served during chinese festival or during hari raya. It taste likes butter cookies but it melt in your mouth and taste so rich. I'm glad I made it succesfully.
110g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
120g custard powder
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till very pale, thick.
2. Add in yolk and vanilla essence, mix well.
3. Sift all dry ingredients together and gently fold into the batter.
4. Press it out into daisy shape, place cherries in the center and bake in preheated oven at 170 degree celciour for 15-18 minutes or till done.
1. You may use margerine in stead of butter.
2. Make sure you beat the butter and icing sugar till very thick or you may failed to get melthing structure cookies.