Source: Jo's Deli And Bakery
200g palm sugar
4 pandan leaves
200g sifted glutinous flour
100g sifted wheat starch(tung ming fun)
300ml coconut milk
1. Cook banana leaves till soft, dry it and grease with some oil. Lined on the mould. Set aside.
2. Cook palm sugar,sugar,water and pandan leaves till dissolved. Remove off heat let it cool completely.
3. Combine all ingredients and blend it till smooth batter.
4. Pour into banana leaves lined moulds and steam over rapid boiling water about 2 hours. Cool Completely before serve.
1. Remember cover the lid of steamer with a damp clothes to prevent water dripping.