Monday 5 March 2007

kuih bingka ubi 黃金糕


Kuih Bingka is a very common kuih that you can buy it at pasar (market). I think I didn't eat this kuih since long time ago cause I don't really like very sweet and oily food. But, today I baked it for my family in law and introduce it to my kids. Hahahaha...... my kids love it. It is quiet same with indesian's bika ambon which made by tapioca strach, eggs, coconut milk, sugar and yeast.

Source: Seadragon

Ingredients:
500g grated cassava
250ml thick coconut milk
1 egg lightly beaten
250ml sweet condensed milk
60g melted butter
1/4 tsp salt
1tsp vanilla

Preparation:
1. Preheat oven 180'degree celcious.Grese 2ocm' mould.
2. Mix all ingredients till well mixed.Poue into the mould.
3. Bake 60-70 minutes or till golden yellow brown.

Notes:
1. it is very easy and simple dessert.you also buy frozen grated cassave to make this dessert.besides,you can steam this dessert over rapid boiling water.it is very delicious too.

No comments: