Thursday 24 May 2007

Spring Roll Cracker

During Chinese New Year, my mum and sis will make this snack. It is so easy to do and taste really nice. My kids ate it finish in 20 minutes which I make it about an hour.

Source: Do What I Like, My mom

Ingredient:
1 package Spring Roll Skins
some sugar enough to coat
Oil to fry this crackers
1 egg white

Method:
1. Roll it up swiss roll style with a help of a chopstick.
2. Seal the edge with some egg white.
3. Cut it into desired size and deep fry them till golden brown.
4. Drain well, absorb the oil with kitchen paper towel.
5. Toss them into a big bowl of sugar so that they coated with sugar.
6. Store in a air-tight container after it cooled.

Notes:
1. Store it only if they cool completely.
2. Oil must enough hot before frying them.
3. Must absorb the excess oil before toss them with sugar.
4. You can roll it with seaweed paper for a savoury taste.

No comments: