This is my second time bake bread using the same recipes but I bake it at 180 degree celcious for 30 minutes instead of 210 degree celcious. Hahahah.... it turn out good.
Source: Koopmans, Jo's Deli And Bakery
1 package Koopmans Witbrood Mix (500g white bread mix)
1 Grade C egg
1. Combine flours,water and egg in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients and knead to form dough, add in salt and knead till smooth. Then add in butter and knead till smooth and shiny and elastic.3. Place in greased bowl, cover with damp clothes and leave in warm place for 60-90 minutes till double size.
3. Punch down, divided dough 50g each, rest 5 minutes before shaping. Cover with damp clothes and let it rise again for 30-40 minutes till double size.
4. Brush with some egg wash or milk and bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcious for 30 minutes or till done.
1. You have to adjust the temperature, too high temperature of the oven will result in buns with thick and hard crust. Adjust temperature of oven when necessary.
3. Avoid using too much flour will cause relative tough and crusty surface in the product.
4. You can add filling into buns too.