Kids love cuties things, I turn my hot cakes into bear forms and served it in colourful IKEA plates, they finished it between 10 minutes. Hahhahah... easy and simple but happy tea break.
Source: A dutch friend of mine
1 cup of self-raising flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Sift flour and baking soda together, mix in sugar.
2. Make a hole in the center, add in agg, milk and oil and mix well. Add in raisins if you want.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, when it is enough heat,scoop batter out to the pan as desired forms. Use low heat, pan-fry it, you will see a lots of bubbles on the surface of batter, turn it and fry it till golden brown. Served.
1. I used non-stick pan, I didn't use any more oil to fry it, if you use normal pan, grease it with some oil before pour in batter to bake.
2. You can store it in freezer for a month.