Sunday, 2 December 2007
Kuih Talam Ubi Keledek 蕃薯椰絲糕
I have lots of sweet potatoes in my kitchen, don't know what to do but thinking of making something special and not too complicated. I found this recipe and I modified it and reduce the sweetness and everyone enjoy it.
Source: China Express
400g sweet potatoes
150g tapioca flour
50g rice flour
150ml coconut milk
80g sugar ( it is not too sweet, please adjust)
some desicated coconut for topping
1. Steam the sweet potatoes, mashed it and mix in the rest of ingredients except desicated coconut. Combine well.
2. Steam the batter over medium heat for 1/2 hour.
3. Cool completely and cut and top it with desicated coconut.
1. My sweet potato is very sweet, pleas adjust the sweetness as you wished.
2. Please cover the lid to prevent water dripping.