Sunday, 2 March 2008
Cupcakes or known as fairy cakes, I love simple things and originale tatse. My children love plain, simple food rather than mixed or complicated one. I'd been try a lots of cakes but this one is so simple but tasty. Everyone will love it, and it is worth to try.
Source: Baking Mom, Little Corner Of Mine, Imperial Kitchen
195g cake flour
100g light brown sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
225g cold butter
1 cup milk
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven 165 degree celcious. Line the muffin tray with paper cups, set aside.
2.In a bowl, combine cake flour, flour, baking powder, sugar and light brown sugar. Add in cold butter and mix it till resembers coarse crumbs.
3. In another bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla essence till well mixed. Fold in the flour mixture and mix well but not overmix.
4. Fill the papercups with batter till 2/3 full. Bake 20-25 minutes or until done.
1. You may use vanilla sugar in stead of vanilla essence.
2. You may add some raisin or chocolate chips too.