Friday, 1 February 2008
Japanese Terriyaki Samon
This is one of our favourite dish that quiet often served during dinner time. It is very simpel and easy to do and most important is it is quiet healthy. If I served this, my kids will finish their meal much faster.
Source: Japanese Friend, YTower, Japanese Cookbooks
700g salmon fish filet
160ml japanese soya sauce
2 tbsp sake
1 tbsp sugar
1. Cut the salmon in pieces as desired. Combined all of ingredients, let the salmon marinated for at least 2 hours or more.
2. Heat pan, put in very little oil and fry it. Turn to another side and fry again. Lastly, pour in the marinated sauce and cook till the fish is done and the sauce is thicken. Served.
1. In stead of fry, you may grill it or baked in the oven.
2. Mirin is sweet sake, you can make it with sake plus sugar too.
3. One time, I pour in chinese cooking wine in stead of sake( take wrong bottle) and it taste good too.
4. Please adjust the sweetness. Beside os salmon, you may choosed white fish filets like cods too