Thursday, 3 July 2008
Feng Li Shu - Taiwanese Pineapple Tarts
Feng Li Shu or taiwanese pineapple tarts is very famous snack among chinese. I love it and they have many of taste too likes melon, blackberry, strawberry and more. Well, I didn't have feng li shu's moulds and that's why I used this recipe which just require one mould.
Source: Alan Ooi
40g milk powder
40g custard powder
2 tbsp condensed milk
250- 400g grated pineapple
1. Cook the filling over medium heat a night before. Divide 30g each, set aside.
2. Combine the skin ingredients, rub it into breadcrumbs and knead lightly into a dough. Divide into 30g each.
3. Wrap the filling and shape it in the square mould.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degree celcious for 20-25 minutes.
1. Don't bake it till golden ,just till baked through.
2. Don't over knead in step 2.
3. I used canned pineapple in stead of fresh pineapple. I cooked the canned pineapple with the can syrup without adding any sugar anymore.