Monday, 4 May 2009
Crossaint again for my kids! But this time I glaze it with koffie milk - condense milk - ideal milk. We make it together and enjou it together!
140ml water (please adjust)
1. Mix all ingredient and knead till smooth. Prove for30 minutes.
2. On a floured table, roll the dough into long rectangular shape. Put the butter in the center, enclose the side carefully. Cover with clling paper and put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Take the dough out and roll it to 15cm x 45cm, fold 3 times rectangular shape and cover with cling and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes again. Repeat 3 times.
4. Roll flat, cut into triangle shape, roll up. Let it rise till double bulk on the tray, brush with some beaten egg or milk. Bake in preheated oven at 210 degree celcious for 5 minutes and then reduce to 180 degree celcious for 10 minutes or till done.
1. This is easiest way to make croissant at home, hope you will like it too.