Asian peoples likes soft, sweet buns with sweet fillings and savoury fillings. These are my first homemade bread, my oven temperature is too high and the result is I get darker skin., might try another time with lower temperature for better result. Though it is darker but it taste good.
Source: Jo's Deli And BAkery
480g High protein flour, non-sifted
70g castor sugar
20g soya flour
6-7g bread improver (optional)
10g instant yeast
1 Grade C egg
1. Combine all except salt and butter, knead to form a dough, add in salt,knead smooth and lastly add butter and knead till smooth and shinny and elastic.
2. Place the dough in greased bowl, cover with damp clothes and let rise in warm place for 60-90 minutes till double size.
3. Punch down, scale each portion 50g, rest 5 minutes before shaping. Shape as desired, cover with damp clothes and let rise till double size about 30-40 minutes.
4. Brush milk or egg wash on top, bake in preheated oven at 175 degree celcious for 30 minute or till done.
1. Please adjust the temperature, too high temperature will causing thick, hard crust and too low temperature will causing underbaked buns.
2. You may add filling too.